The Stockholm Fotomaraton is a photography event for photographers of all ages, backgrounds and skill levels, who enjoy the process and challenge of finding creative photographic interpretations of the year’s themes. The Stockholm Photo Marathon is an 8-hour event where participants interpret a series of challenging themes in a certain order and within a certain time.
Every four hours, participants must show up at a check point somewhere in Stockholm. There, participants get their next 6 themes to work on. All photos must be taken in order.
– Do you like photography?
– Do you have a camera? (or smartphone)
Do you want to challenge yourself to find creative solutions?
If your answer is yes, the Stockholm Photo Marathon is just the thing for you!
- The tickets are released!After a fun, but a bit different digital ticket release, this year’s tickets to Stockholm Fotomaraton are now released! Register now, last year the tickets sold out. New for this […]
- Welcome to our new webb!We are very proud to be able to welcome you to our new website! It is built with you and the Stockholm Photomaraton community in focus and we look forward […]
- Live Streamed ticket release the 27/2Welcome to this year’s digital ticket release for Stockholm Fotomaraton 2021! Join us live and buy your ticket, take part in inspiring lectures and take part in an exclusive competition. […]
- It is here! Mobile Photography!After wanting to enable participation with mobile phones for over 5 years, it’s finally time! We have developed a good solution and this year, 2021 you who participate in Stockholm […]