The Stockholm Fotomaraton is a photography event for photographers of all ages, backgrounds and skill levels, who enjoy the process and challenge of finding creative photographic interpretations of the year’s themes. The Stockholm Photo Marathon is an 8-hour event where participants interpret a series of challenging themes in a certain order and within a certain time.
Every four hours, participants must show up at a check point somewhere in Stockholm. There, participants get their next 6 themes to work on. All photos must be taken in order.
– Do you like photography?
– Do you have a camera? (or smartphone)
Do you want to challenge yourself to find creative solutions?
If your answer is yes, the Stockholm Photo Marathon is just the thing for you!
- Thank you for Stockholm Fotomaraton 2021!Stockholm Fotomaraton 2021 is another unique event in our history where during the ongoing pandemic we managed to break a new participant record! So be proud that you started and […]
- It’s just a few days left before Stockholm Fotomaraton!Important information about how we together can carry out the event in a safe way. It’s almost time and the preparations are in full swing! See you on Saturday at Skrapan’s […]
- Welcome to this year’s edition of STOCKHOLM FOTOMARATONIt’s almost time for the Nordic region’s largest photo marathon to take place on the streets of Stockholm again, this year adapted to the current situation. This year’s edition looks […]
- It’s time to choose starting timesIn less than a week we will release the starting times! Tuesday the 10th of August at 20.00 it’s time! Then you will be able to choose your start time, […]