Camera and gadgets.
- Check time and date settings.
- Choose the picture format JPG and ONLY JPG (no RAW-files will be accepted)
- Empty the memory card, and format it in camera. Also note that we ask you to not use Eye-fi Sd cards.
- Cleaning-kit for the camera
- External Flash?
- Fully charged batteries to the camera
- Fully charged batteries to the flash
- Spare batteries/charger.
- Make sure to read up on the night settings, low light.
- Check picture styles, sepia, black & white etc.
- Check self timer. (Particularly good in low light conditions)
- Good shoes
- A bike? Lights, helmet, lock.
- Ticket to the busses and subway. You can get a 24 hour ticket at the closest 7-Eleven.
- Map over Stockholm
- Google Maps on your phone.
- Water or something to drink
- Snacks (Energy-bars, nuts or something)
- ID or Passport.
- Money or Credit card
- Charge the battery, make sure you have a working sim card
- Write down Stockholm Photomarathons emergency number: +46 70-626 75 55
- Set alarms on: 15.00, 19.00, 23.00, 03.00, 07.00, 11.00 as a reminder of the checkpoints.
Other small things
- Pen & Paper.
- Some kind of tape.
- Flashlight, or some other pocket sized light source. Good for light graffiti.
- A hat.
- Rain cower/plastic bag as protection for the camera
Share your day!
- Twitter/Instagram/Facebook Hashtag: #fotomaran17 @Stockholmfotomaraton