Camera and gadgets.
- Check time and date settings.
- Choose the picture format JPG and ONLY JPG (no RAW files will be accepted).
- Empty the memory card and format it in the camera. Also, note that we ask you not to use Eye-fi SD cards.
- Cleaning kit for the camera
- External Flash?
- Fully charged batteries to the camera
- Fully charged batteries to the flash
- Spare batteries/charger.
- Make sure to read up on the night settings low light.
- Check picture styles, sepia, black & white etc.
- Check the self-timer. (Particularly good in low light conditions)
- Good shoes
- A bike? Lights, helmet, lock.
- Ticket to the busses and subway. You can get 24-hour access at the closest 7-Eleven or Pressbyrån.
- Map over Stockholm
- Google Maps on your phone.
- Save the number to our emergency phone. +46-76 5761630
- Water or something to drink
- Snacks (Energy bars, nuts, or something)
- ID or Passport.
- Money or Credit card
- Charge the battery, and make sure you have a working SIM card.
- Write down Stockholm Photomarathons emergency number: +46 70-626 75 55
- Set alarms on 15.00, 19.00, 23.00, 03.00, 07.00, 11.00 as a reminder of the checkpoints.
Other small things
- Pen and paper.
- Some tape.
- Flashlight or some other pocket-sized light source. Suitable for light graffiti.
- A hat.
- Rain cover/plastic bag as protection for the camera.
Share your day!
- Twitter/Instagram/Facebook Hashtag: #stockholmfotomaraton @Stockholmfotomaraton